Friday, May 18, 2007

More Wikipedia!

So I have done the last of my wikipedia updates for the blog class. I have done one final update for each of the wikipedia articles. First I'll start with the Solomon Schechter wikipedia article. I added a sentence in the article about how the school was named after Solomon Schechter who was a Romanian. Next in the Warren Township wikipedia article I added the last paragraph in the top section. The paragraph talks about the Historical Sites Committee which preserves Historical areas in Warren. Then in the Seinfeld article I updated the major characters sections. Under the part for Elaine's character I added the last sentance which says "One of Elaine's trademark manuevers is she uses a forceful shove when given good, or shocking news." Lastly I updated the Watching Hills wikipedia article under the technology section. I added the paragraph about the rising ochestra pit at the high school. Sunday night I'll look at all the articles and see how my updates were welcomed by the wikipedia community.

No comments: