Sunday, May 20, 2007

Closing Post

Since the end of the semester has rolled around it is time to see how my postings on wikipedia have been accepted by the rest of the wikipedia community.
First we will start with my Warren Township wikipedia article. This article all of my changed seem to have stayed on the article. The only thing is my last edit was moved to a different area of the article. I orginally put my edit on the top of the article but it has been moved to the local government section. While I don't think a blurb about a historical society in Warren should be in the government section, someone else thought it should.
Now on to the Watchung Hills Regional High School wikipedia article. My first two edits stayed, but my last edit was taken out. I believe people should be informed that the money, that was going to the schools additions, was spent poorly on a rising orchestra pit that will never be used, but someone did not deem that important to stay on the wikipedia article. Oh well, i tried to let everyone know.
Next we'll look at my Solomon Schechter Day School wikipedia article. The edits that I have made throughout the semester on this wikipedia article all seemed to have lasted.
Lastly it is time to exam the Seinfeld wikipedia article. All of my edits have stayed on this article also. The only one that moved around was my edit in the Trivia section about George Costanza's character being based up Larry David. This was moved to the top of the trivia list and someone else added how Kramer was based upon Larry David's actual neighbor.

Overall it seems my Wikipedia edits stayed on the site and were accepted by the wikipedia community. A job well done to me I must say!

No comments: