Monday, March 19, 2007

Another Wikipedia Update

I decided while I was still on my computer to also update the Wikipedia article for Watchung Hills Regional High School. I noticed that some of the Administrators listed on the Wikipedia website did not correspond with the one listed on the website for the Student Handbook for the year 2006-2007. I updated the Administration on the webpage, then added the Student Handbook webpage to the list of external links used for the page.
I also checked up on the other wikipedia articles that I updated. There still hasn't been any new updates to the Solomon Schechter Day School of Essex and Union wikipedia article. My edit on the Seinfeld was updated though. I was not 100% positive about George Costanza's characer being based upon Larry David so I stated it as a rumor, but another wikipedia member edited the article to confirm it was true.

No comments: