Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wikipedia Articles

Today has turned out to be a boring snowy day outside which doesn't provide me with too much to do. I cannot leave my house since the roads seems to be snow covered and quite dangerous to drive on from what I have heard. I decided in that case to give Wikipedia a try and attempt to update my first article, Solomon Schecter Day School of Essex and Union. The article basically only talked about how the school was created and how many students attend the school now. Since this used to be my sister's old high school I have a bit more insite and knowledge into the goings on at Solomon Scheter. The part I added is the last little paragraph. I talked about how the school offers second semester seniors a trip to Israel. Now it is time to wait and see if anyone updates or changes what I have posted.

No comments: