Monday, February 19, 2007

Second Blog

Well this is the second blog for the BUAD 477 class. In this class we have to post blogs at least once a week. It is becoming more important to learn how to post blogs because blogs are being used more often in the business world nowadays. Businesses post blogs to help promote a new product, or to conduct business. We that many different assignments for this class. For more information you can check out the class website.

For this class we have to subscribe to and update 4 different Wikipedia articles. I have chosen to update Watchung Hills Regional High School (my old high school), Solomon Schecter Day School of Essex and Union (my sister's old high school), Starbucks, and Seinfeld. I chose Starbucks because I own stock in the company, or at least I did until this weekend when i found out my dad decided to sell the stock. Oh well. And I chose Seinfeld because it is my all time favortie tv show.

For this class we also have to subscribe to a list of required blogs on Bloglines. This website makes it easier to keep track of blog articles that have been updated.

We shall see how all this blogging goes for me over the course of the semester.

No comments: